Bilbao - Web 2.0: Business Opportunities from Social Networks
Celebrated at February 07, 2008 in Bilbao
Mr. Michael Schrage, Professor and Investigator at Sloan School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was invited to FTF's conference on the topic 'Web 2.0: Business Opportunities from Social Network' and the attendees had the opportunity to listen to his speech on this subject.
- "I would like to receive both presentation."
- "Congratulations for your work."
- "I would like to receive the presentations of both Ms. Mónica Martínez and Mr. Michael Schrage. I am especially interested in Ms. Martínez’ presentation related to the support of the Bankinter Foundation of Innovation to initiatives of regional promotion of innovation."
- "Everything was perfec, the information really satisfactory and the staff lovely."
- "I would be great to organize such events more often in Bilbao."
- "I hope you will organize more of these conferences. Thank you."
- "¡Thank you!"
- "Please continue with your actions of information about new technologies, it is necessary to bring them closer to the public."
Sorry, no press documents has been uploaded yet.