Number 19. Social Technologies .
The XVII publication of the Bankinter foundation of Innovación is the result of the analysis carried out by the Future Trends Forum Experts. It analyzes the latest technological trend that is changing our environment: the social technologies. The FTF members defined Social technology as one that enables the interaction person-to-person, person thing, or thing to thing, and carries the co-creation of economic and social value.
These new technologies are changing and boosting our social, commercial and governmental relations through capabilities such as the ability to collect and share information, views and recommendations, collaboration and content aggregation, the measurement of feelings, calls, etc.
- Prologue. (100,8 KB - PDF)
- Introduction. (186,4 KB - PDF)
- Chp 3: The Social slide of the technology. (554,1 KB - PDF)
- Chp 4: The silent revolution. (775,3 KB - PDF)
- Chp 5: Doing business of Social Tecnologies. (710,3 KB - PDF)
- Chp 6: The thornws of Social Tecnologies. (274,2 KB - PDF)
- Chp 7: Social Tecnologies in Spain. (333,1 KB - PDF)
- Conclusions. (101,2 KB - PDF)
Summary report on the XVII FTF meeting on Social Technologies.