INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Who is responsible for data processing?
The responsible party is the Innovation Foundation (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”), with VAT number G-83700187 and corporate address in Paseo de la Castellana 29, Madrid.
What is the purpose of data processing?
The data you provide will be processed for the purposes of:
1. Analyze your project and provide you with both external and internal funding for its execution
2. Contact you (including through electronic communications) to forward you the Foundation’s newsletters (i.e, InnoMagazine), as well as invitations to potential conferences organized by the Foundation
2. What is the lawful basis for the processing of my personal data?
The lawful basis for data processing for the aforementioned purposes shall be grounded on your informed consent.
3. Who will have access to my personal data?
Data shall not be transferred to third parties, except to the extent required by law.
Furthermore, we’d like to inform you that in the event of your project being selected, your personal data may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of offering you funding for your project.
4. What rights do I have regarding the processing of my personal data?
Where appropriate, you can refuse consent or exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, restriction of processing and data portability under the terms established in relevant legislation.
To exercise these rights, you can reach the Foundation via e-mail at email@example.com
5. Where can I get more information about data processing?
For additional information on the Foundation’s data processing, visit https://www.fundacionbankinter.org/politica-de-privacidad