We support Start-ups
Entrepreneurship and its original, unique vision to transform society is one of the key levers of innovation.
Through the Startups program, the Bankinter Innovation Foundation offers mentoring and support to entrepreneurs. And tools, such as the Startup Observatory, to support decision-making. Every week we gather public information on all investment deals pertaining Spanish startups, seeking to offer entrepreneurs and investors useful information about the ecosystem.
Besides, the Foundation advises Bankinter Venture Capital on investment opportunities, by detecting the startups with very innovative, promising profiles.
What startups do we look for?
- Technology-based, scalable business model and international vocation,
- Located in Spain and/or Portugal,
- With one first version of your product on the market (MVP) and first usage and/or revenue metrics.
- Sectors where technology plays a key role.
How do we invest?
- We invest in the seed and Series A phases, in the company's capital.
- We do not lead the investment, we always co-invest with other professional investors,
- Bankinter Capital Riesgo accompanies companies in the following investment phases (follow ons).
Coinscrap is a Fintech/Insurtech company that provides micro-financial planning services to banks and insurers extending its value proposition mainly to the millennial public and generating new business models from the analysis of its users' data.
Plataforma inteligencia social adaptativa que analiza e interpreta cualquier dato en texto generado por personas, en cualquier idioma, estructurando la información para hacerla accionable.
Mondo is a digital brokerage specializing in travel insurance.
Frenetic is a disrupting technology created for designing magnetic components using Artificial Intelligence techniques.