We support Start-ups
One of the main levers to encourage innovation is to support talent, which is why we support entrepreneurs who are committed to the future.
Together with Bankinter Capital Riesgo, we invest in innovative startups in Spain and Portugal.
What startups do we look for?
- Technology-based, scalable business model and international vocation,
- Located in Spain and/or Portugal,
- With one first version of your product on the market (MVP) and first usage and/or revenue metrics.
- Sectors where technology plays a key role.
How do we invest?
- We invest in the seed phase, in the company's capital and with initial tickets of between €100,000 and €300,000,
- We do not lead the investment, we always co-invest with other professional investors,
- Bankinter Capital Riesgo accompanies companies in the following investment phases (follow ons).
Coinscrap is a Fintech/Insurtech company that provides micro-financial planning services to banks and insurers extending its value proposition mainly to the millennial public and generating new business models from the analysis of its users' data.
Plataforma inteligencia social adaptativa que analiza e interpreta cualquier dato en texto generado por personas, en cualquier idioma, estructurando la información para hacerla accionable.
Mondo is a digital brokerage specializing in travel insurance.
Frenetic is a disrupting technology created for designing magnetic components using Artificial Intelligence techniques.