The executive summary
The plan must submit a summary that briefly describes the company and the main points of the plan.
- Mission and concept of the company and how the company will achieve its purpose.
- Important points regarding the financial aspects of the company, including sales, cash flow and return on investment.
- capital investment requirements of the company and how it will be used
- Current position of the company, explaining the legal form, the founders and equipment
- Achievements of the company, including the acquisition of patents, the location of the company or some crucial contracts for product development. It should also include details on the profitability of the company and the expectations for next year