Technology and inequality2016
Technological innovation has exacerbated inequality, by building wealth for innovators, giving them access to the positive side of the 'digital gap'. (A similar effect occurred in the early stages of the Industrial Revolution). But the technology also has the potential to increase equality by improving the services and opportunities available for everyone in society, whether in developed or emerging economies. This trend our experts will discuss what can be done to ensure that the benefits of technological innovation to improve prosperity for society as a whole.
- Executive Summary- Technology and Inequality 24 Oct 2016
Summary of the FTF publication where our experts examine how technology can be part of the problem (gener...
- Technology and inequality 24 Oct 2016
The world is changing, and makes it faster each time due to the push of technology. It development techno...
- Conferencia Tecnología y Desigualdad Madrid 11 Nov 2016
Conferencia Tecnología y Desigualdad Madrid 3 Noviembre. Los expertos Miguel Luengo-Oroz y Niti Bhan debaten sobre las formas que...
- Technology and inequality 30 Oct 2016
Summary video of XXVI trends of FTF
- Internet penetration and Digital Divide 10 Aug 2016
- The impact of technology on inequality 10 Aug 2016
- The claim "Developing markets first" 10 Aug 2016